In 2002, Avesta Group delivered a turnkey solution for the creation of a chemistry museum, wanted by the city of Paris.
Located in the Ecole Supérieure de Physique et de Chimie Industrielles (ESPCI), world known for the famous names such as Pierre et Marie Curie, Paul Langevin, Frédéric Joliot-Curie, Pierre-Gilles de Gennes et Georges Charpak, the Espace des Sciences Pierre-Gilles de Gennes (EPGG) is a bridge between the city and the scientific world conceived in 1994. Between a public entertainment area and an innovation laboratory for scientific mediation, it is at the interface between science, culture, art and society. It is an open place to promote exchanges, meetings and joint reflections between researchers, teachers, journalists, artists, narrators, curious about science and culture.
The objectives of the Espace des Sciences Pierre-Gilles de Gennes consist mainly of the cultivation of the research conducted at ESPCI Paris, as well as in their perspective from the relations between science and technology society.
Its action extends from then on according to several dimensions, of which:
- Temporary and permanent exhibitions (including original instruments by Pierre and Marie Curie)
- Scientific animations for family and school audiences
- Public conferences with experiences
- Seminars and training on science communication and pedagogy
- Events, parties, meetings between art, science and culture
- Co-construction workshops following the approaches of Living Lab and Design thinking
- Activities accompanying science education in the dynamics of The Hand to the Paste
SAS, размер капитала -10 059 500 €
ЭрСиЭс Лилль Метрополь 424 761 419 00045
Головной офис : рю Келлерманн 2– 59100 Рубе – Франция.
AVESTA GROUP SARL – 20 рю де ла кондамин – 75017 Париж – Франция