SAS au capital de 10 059 500 €
RCS Lille Métropole 424 761 419 00045
Siège social : 2 rue Kellermann - 59100 Roubaix - France.
AVESTA GROUP LLC
114 COLLINS STREET
SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94 118 - USA.
Publication director :
• 7 Museums Project, KSA
• UNESCO World Heritage Unit Assistant, ICOMOS, Paris, France
• Conservation and Documentation Assistant, Paintings Department, Musée du Louvre, 2017, Paris, France.
• Curatorial Assistant, Outsider Art Fair, 2016, Paris, France
• Cultural Mediator, FIAC, 2015, Paris, France
Julia Francais holds a Master's degree in Museology from the Ecole du Louvre Her subject study was the regulation of cultural goods made of ivory.
She is currently pursuing a Master degree in “Cultural Management” from University of Paris - Pantheon Sorbonne. This experience as a programmation intern at Avesta Group is her end-of-studies internship.
Before integrating Avesta Group, she worked for the International Council of Monuments and Sites as an assistant for the UNESCO World Heritage Unit. She also worked for the Paintings Department of the Musée du Louvre and had various experiences in the Art market. Her experiences within different cultural organizations have provided her a diverse and global understanding of heritage management.
She is specializing in heritage management and museal programmation.
She joined the Avesta Group Paris Team since 2018, and assists the team on several projects, especially in comparative researches and benchmarks.
• Master’s Degree in “Cultural Management” at the University of Paris – Pantheon Sorbonne (in progress)
• Master’s Degree in “Museology” at the Ecole du Louvre