SAS au capital de 10 059 500 €
RCS Lille Métropole 424 761 419 00045
Siège social : 2 rue Kellermann - 59100 Roubaix - France.
AVESTA GROUP LLC
114 COLLINS STREET
SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94 118 - USA.
Publication director :
· Seven Regional Museums Project, Saudi Arabia
· Collection and Exhibition Manager at Le Centre d’art, Haiti
· Curatorial Fellow at Davis Museum, Boston, USA
· Inventory and Assessment at Dior Heritage, Paris, France
· Gallery Assistant at Galerie Perrotin, Paris, France
FLORENCE CONAN holds a Master’s Degree in Collections and Cultural Heritage Management, as well as a Master’s Degree in Museology from the Ecole du Louvre in Paris. She specialized in Modern and African Art and focused on private collections management.
Florence has several years experience in museum and private institution’s collections management, exhibition conception and planning. She developed museographic and exhibition projects as well as scientific content in both public and private institutions. Her experiences within various cultural organizations have provided her with a diverse and global understanding of collection and heritage management.
She worked on several projects in different countries. She was Collection Manager at the Centre d’art of Port-au-Prince, Haiti, where she launched the inventory and the database of the collections, led research on contemporary artists and organized exhibition and mediation programs. As Curatorial Fellow at the Davis Museum, USA, she worked on the reinstallation of the collections and didactic texts.
Working on collections as varied as Dior Heritage or Graphic Arts of the Louvre gave her expertise on conservation methods and collection assessment.
· Master’s Degree in Collections and Cultural Heritage Management, Ecole du Louvre, Paris, France
· Master’s Degree in Museology, Ecole du Louvre, Paris, France