SAS au capital de 10 059 500 €
RCS Lille Métropole 424 761 419 00045
Siège social : 2 rue Kellermann - 59100 Roubaix - France.
AVESTA GROUP LLC
114 COLLINS STREET
SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94 118 - USA.
Publication director :
· Sheikh Mohamed Bin Khalifa House, scientific content development, Al Ain, UAE
· University of Sharjah, Sharjah, UAE
· Rashid Pediatric School, Dubai, UAE
Aayah Shagmani graduated from the Department of English Language and Literature with a focus on Linguistics. Throughout her BA studies she attained an outstanding academic record and graduted with distinction.
Before joining Avesta Group in quality of research assistant specialized in content development, Aayah worked as a Research Assistant and Translator at the Department of English and Literature at the Universiy of Sharjah in the United Arab Emirates. Which from that job she further strengthened her knowledge and skills in that particular field.
She regularly volunteered at pediatric schools which has impacted her life greatly and enhanced her ability to approach tasks and projects keeping in mind how it affects everyone .
Aayah is a bilingual professional researcher, interpreter and translator with a strong record of academic and hand-on work performance. Keeping intercultural sensitivity, having lived abroad between Africa, Europe and Asia for over 20 years.
• BA in “English Language and Literature” – University of Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
• International Baccalaureate – Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
• International Computer Driving License (ICDL) University of Ajman for Science & Technology, United Arab Emirates