SAS au capital de 10 059 500 €
RCS Lille Métropole 424 761 419 00045
Siège social : 2 rue Kellermann - 59100 Roubaix - France.
AVESTA GROUP LLC
114 COLLINS STREET
SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94 118 - USA.
Publication director :
The anchor activity for the creation of a cultural quarter
The planning of the Qasr Al Hosn exhibition centre is an important step in the effort to achieve the ambition of making the new quarter into a real cultural and leisure destination. As such, it aims to be the heart of the new quarter and to ‘compete’ for the coveted cultural tourists among the best museums and cultural centres in Abu Dhabi and the Emirates. The Exhibition Centre will be the cornerstone and energizing centre for Qasr Al Hosn and its cultural development. It will be the driving force, in collaboration with the other institutions, through a mutually reinforcing mix of activities.
The exhibition centre will take advantage of the support of the different partners and the exceptional site to offer:
1. A place of high quality entertainment
2. A concept accessible to all, an alternative to traditional museums
3. A place to learn about Contemporary Art and increase awareness on Contemporary Art
4. A location for displaying Arab art
5. An ideal location for receiving blockbuster exhibitions
6. A place where commercial and private events can be held.
Qasr Al Hosn Fort is partially open to public and already used as an exhibition centre and hosting cultural events on a regular basis.